Olmost is the online marketplace to rent and trade old/new goods and services, operated by
Adware Technologies Pvt. Ltd Throughout the site, the terms "olmost" “we”, “us” and “our” refer to
Adware Technlogies Pvt Ltd.
Adware Technologies Pvt. Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services
available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions,
policies and notices stated here.
and/or using our match-making and transaction services, you agree to be bound by the following
agreement between each user (“you,” “your,” “User”) and Adware Technologies Pvt. Ltd. These Terms
of Use include all those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or
users who are browsers, sellers, buyers, renters, lenders, and/ or contributors of content.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the
website or use any services.
Acceptance of terms
Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with olmost in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site and the Service. olmost will not be held be liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance.
You understand and agree that unless expressly stated, olmost in no way controls, verifies or endorses any of the information contained on or in the Service including listings, links, messages, advertisements and reviews.
Although registration is not required to use the Service or access to the Site, if you decide to register,
you must complete the olmost registration process. If you choose to register, you must submit a valid
e-mail address, phone number and set a password during the registration process and be at least 18
years of age. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password,
and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use. You agree to notify olmost
immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. your phone number would be publicly visible on
your ad page everytime you post an ad on olmost. and would be hidden on your profile page.
olmost reserves the right to refuse the Service or access to the Site to any user, or to delete accounts
created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address or other personally identifiable
information of another individual.
You understand that all ads, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials
("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the
person or organization from whom such Content originated. You also understand that olmost does
not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the Site, and that by using the
Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise
Furthermore, the Site and Content made available through the Site may contain links to other web
sites that are completely independent of olmost. olmost makes no representation or warranty as the
accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no
circumstances will olmost be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind
incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via
You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and olmost shall not
be responsible to you in any way. Further, olmost does not provide any warranty as to your use of
third-party content or software that you obtain from the Site.
You are also fully responsible for any Content you post on the Site and to the consequences of any
such Content. Although olmost does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting
Content to the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right
to grant, to olmost an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy,
perform, display and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into
other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses through multiple tiers of the
foregoing. You also understand and agree that olmost, in its sole discretion, may delete any Content
for any reason.
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Users also must not use the Site or
the Service to harass or abuse other users. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other
individuals may be removed from the Service or blocked from the Site.
You agree not to post, message, email, otherwise make available Content that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Is harmful to minors or displays sexually explicit material of any kind
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the olmost service
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without olmost's prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- Is purposefully posted in an irrelevant category or city, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on olmost's infrastructure
- Is from more than one member account
- Circumvents or attempts to defeat any security or verification measures relating to use of the Site or Services
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted through phone calls
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other user
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access olmost computer systems or networks to engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site
All right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Service are and will remain the exclusive property
of olmost and its parent company Adware Technolgies Pvt. Ltd. and olmost logos, icons and other
marks identifying olmost services or products are trademarks of olmost and may not be used without
prior written permission. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms, you may not copy
reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service or the Site without olmost's express
written authorization. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to olmost.
Termination of Services
You acknowledge that olmost may establish limits concerning use of the Service. You agree that
olmost has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or
transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that olmost reserves the right at any time to modify or
discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that olmost shall not be liable
to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that olmost in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate
your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Site
(or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the
Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, if olmost believes that you have acted inconsistently
with these Terms. Further, you agree that olmost shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any
termination of your access to the Site. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Site or the Service
after said termination.
Privacy and Information Disclosure
You further acknowledge that olmost may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your Content, as
well as your information, such as email addresses, Contact Number, IP addresses, timestamps, and
other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or
disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the legal process, enforce these Terms, respond to
claims that any Content violates the right of third-parties; or to protect the rights, property, or personal
safety of olmost, its users or the general public.
Disclaimer of Gaurantee
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE
RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE,
SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE
CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. OLMOST, ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS
EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY
OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NEITHER OLMOST, NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE,
THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE
SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES OLMOST ITS
LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED
FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, TRUTHFULNESS OR RELIABILITY OF
ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE
CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES,
SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD OLMOST HARMLESS
FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND/OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF
OR RELATING TO (A) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT
BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SERVICE, (B) ANY FRAUD, MANIPULATION OR OTHER BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU, OR (C)
THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS BROUGHT AGAINST OLMOST ARISING OUT
OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE SITE.
Legal compliance and government law
You shall agree to comply with all statutes - including domestic, international, trade regulations, such restrictions imposed by olmost, or government regulations being introduced from time to time by any authorities in India. The above terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the statutes of India.
Thank you for giving your time reading our Terms. We welcome comments, questions, concerns, or
suggestions. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective from - 21st December 2017.