How it works
Olmost is absolutely free!
Search what you need.
Use the search feature at the top of the TurtlShell page to find what you're looking for or browse
through the categories on the left-hand side. Listings matching your criteria will be displayed.
When browsing a listing, make sure the item matches your criteria:
- The item's description indicates that it meets your needs.
- Call or message the seller on given contact information
- You will be able to meet at the selected location to pick up your product.
Post a free ad.
Click the "Post a free ad" button next to your user icon. Choose the category for your item.
Choose a title and price for your product. The rental price will be set for the time ranges you choose
(daily, weekly, monthly, semester). Please make multiple listings for multiple time range types for the
same item. olmost doesn't charge a penny from any user buyer, seller, renter.
Provide a detailed description of your item. for instance product make, year of purchase, visual
condition of the product and always use authentic and clean photos of your product.
Choose a safe and public place to meet. It is highly recommended that you post photos of your item
along with your description.
1. Post a free ad of your product with realistic price, with pictures and description.
2. Get calls and messages from seller and decide the place to meet to deliver your product.
3. If your product successfully sold on olmost you can mark your product as sold.
1. Browse the product you want to purchase.
2. Contact the seller and decide the price and place to meet
3. Meet and check the product and buy